Our catamaran, a Privilège of 45 feet (13m70 long), is born from a French construction, the Jeantot shipyards. Its robustness, its comfort and its performance under sail are well known and appreciated by all.
Two large sunbathing areas are located at the back of the ship, in the sun or in the shade, the choice is yours!
While sailing, you can take advantage of the nets located at the front of the catamaran, above the water. You will be able to lie down and fully enjoy your sailing, letting the sea spray refresh you...
The crew will come and offer you a refreshment. Don't hesitate to taste our very famous home-made rum punch, appreciated by all.
Bonne navigation !
- Fourchu Island Natural Park
- Grand Colombier Natural Park
- Shell Beach Cliffs
- Governor's Bay
- New: Pinel / Tintamarre
- Saline and many others...
- 2 days/1 night option on request
- Lunch on board on request
- New:Wifi on board
- Paddle board
- Sound system with bluetooth connection
- All you can drink bar
- English speaking
- Sailing and sensations guaranteed